Please sign our petition for public transport through Stallingborough.

Council Services

Newest Members

Council Services Requests in North East Lincolnshire

Following a recent request, it has been suggested that a reminder be sent regarding the various ways that residents, councillors and Parish Councils can report issues, such as potholes, to the North East Lincolnshire Council. They are as follows:

·         Report a problem online – on your smartphone, download the app ‘My Council Services’ and select North East Lincolnshire. This way you can send a picture of the issue and pinpoint the issue on a map. It’s very quick and easy to use.

·         Report a problem on the NE Lincs Council website:

·         Email the Customer Services Team on

·         Telephone – ring 01472 313131 to report the problem.